Friday, September 24, 2010

It's The Time of The Season.

First of all, apologies for not writing in a while.

It's been a blockbuster summer, but it's come to a close. Some of you know, and some of you don't, that I've been away on the festival circuit for a few months. Here's some things that I've learnt:

1) There's far more white people with dreadlocks in the world than you think. And if you look closely you can see that they all use iphones.

2) No matter how musical and open minded you think you are, a drumming circle at 4am can make you contemplate murder. This may not apply to you, but it certainly does to me.

3) Camping is fun. For a weekend. Might be worth learning to drive and getting a van by next year.

4) It's not actually possible to get tired of music in fields. This is just a fact, and you may as well accept it. It makes all the painful backs and sleepless nights more than worth it.

5) Cider is your friend.

Anyways, I'm back now, fully recovered, and used to sleeping in a bed again. Hallelujah. And you'll pleased to know I'm going to be devoting more time to this blogging malarkey (I have some groundbreaking plans, believeyoume). Also, working hard on writing the next album, and I promise it will be a monster.

For now, toodlepip.

Cheers,


Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment